Love your new Bose Soundbar 700 but want to kick the performance up a notch Add the Bose Bass Module 700 — it’s the difference between hearing bass and feeling thunder. It’s the best wireless bass module we’ve ever designed for any of our home theater systems. In fact, it’s the best performance you can get for a subwoofer this size. It connects wirelessly to your soundbar and adds even more depth and impact to everything from explosive movie effects to house-rocking playlists. With its premium glass-top finish, the Bose Bass Module 700 offers a sophisticated look you won’t find in typical subwoofers or home theater equipment. Of course, this isn’t typical equipment. This subwoofer delivers a dynamic range of bass from a powerful driver and generously sized port with Quiet Port technology that virtually eliminates distortion. So go ahead, turn it up your jam and feel that rhythm move through the house.
- Wireless bass module delivers thunderous low notes to further immerse you in music, movies, or TV.
- The wireless Connection allows for easier placement anywhere in your home within 30 feet of the soundbar.
- Setup is simple. Just wirelessly connect to the soundbar, and you’ll have premium bass almost instantly.
- If for some reason a wired connection is preferred, the Bose Bass Module 700 and the Bose Soundbar 700 can be hardwired together using a standard 3.5 mm audio cable.
- For even more impact, and to feel like you’re at the center of the action, add the Bose Surround Speakers anytime.
- Compatible with the Bose Soundbar 700, Soundbar 500 and SoundTouch 300 soundbar.
|Features||No features description available|
|Wireless Technology||Bluetooth Wi-Fi|
|Assembled Product Weight||30.00 lbs|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||11.60 x 11.60 x 12.88 Inches|